Thursday, July 7, 2011

Some lines or paragraphs from a few of my books

Raining on Suday

“Are you two crazy? Sex slave?” She looked at both Mike and Kevin, and realized they were serious.

Naughty Whispers

“Oh Grant, are you sure you want to do that? “


“Never been more sure, baby.”


Getting Wild

Jennifer closed her eyes and he felt the shiver run through


her body.

“Jen, are you cold? I can turn up the heat if you want me to. He reached for the knob to turn it up.


“No, I’m not cold. Take me to your place. I need to touch you and I can’t do that here.” She spoke in a weak and tremulous whisper, while her fingers touched his lips.



A Christmas Wish

“Oh, I’m more than impressed.” Her finger traced a line down his neck. “My panties are soaked from all this domesticated male excitement.”


Spencer was shocked by her comment and didn’t know exactly how to respond. He waited a few seconds, what the hell. Go ahead say it. “ Maggie, if your panties really are wet, I could make them wetter.”

Hunters Possession

“Hey cowboy”, she barked, “My eyes are not down there. I’m your daddy’s widow, Brooke Hunter. I was married to him for two years,” she dropped her spatula in the pan, “and he never told me about either of you.”


“Yeah man,” Ryan laughed, “don’t be saying anything about her bodacious breasts or her luscious ass, she has a broom and knows how to use it.”

The next thing Adam saw was Brooke hitting Ryan with the broom.

“See!” Ryan fended off the broom blows, “What did I tell you?

Storm's Obsession


He glared into her dark brown eyes. “That’s what I want to do to you after you’ve stroked your pussy.” He took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, “I want to lick your fingers and taste that sweet nectar of yours. Then I want to bury my cock deep inside you and make you scream my name over and over again.”


Breathless Whispers

“Lacey baby, don’t listen to them, listen to me. Right now from where I am standing, I’ m on fire and it’s all because of you.”


Seduction the Riley Way

He found Nicole in the bedroom, on top of the bed, asleep on her stomach, wearing nothing but a bath towel. He nearly stopped breathing as he stood watching her. When he got himself under control he decided it was time to wake her up and yanked the bedspread out from under her, watching her land on the floor with a thump.


“So,” he smirked, “you finally decided to wake up I see?”

“I see you’re still cranky.” she answered quickly.

“Of course I’m cranky. Someone took my car and then didn’t show up to pick me up when she was supposed to.”
























crazy? Sex slave?” She looked at both Mike and Kevin, and realized they were serious.

5 comments:

An Open Book said...

Leave it to you to tantalize us with little peeks- you're evil woman... pure evil- lol
Dawne P

K.T. Bishop said...

Bobbie still looks good, uh, I mean nice short tease from your books...

An Open Book said...

lol James- Bobbie looks awesome

Jodi Olson said...

Thanks you two for commenting.I knew I could count on you both. James you crack me up. You need to go find someone named Bobbie. lol

K.T. Bishop said...

No because she won't look like your Bobbie!